Appliance Service Technician
Superior Home Services, Inc. offers in-home residential services throughout Michigan’s lower peninsula. We are actively looking for Appliance Repair Technicians in various locations.
This position is right for you if you are organized, responsible, self-motivated, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Candidates should be mechanically inclined and possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- Travel between customer’s residences within the designated service area in a company vehicle.
- Use tools to accurately troubleshoot and repair residential appliances.
- Research, request, and check in parts and materials.
- Complete work orders on a company issued mobile device.
- Provide excellent customer service by answering customer questions and recommending service.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Good computer skills (some typing skills preferred).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good driving record.
- Company vehicle.
- Health, dental, and optical plans.
- Paid time off.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Tool purchase program
- Work remotely.
Apply online on Indeed.com or send us a a message.