Senior Appliance Service Technician
Superior Home Services, Inc. offers in-home residential services throughout Michigan’s lower peninsula. We are actively looking for Appliance Repair Technicians in various locations.
This position is right for you if you are organized, responsible, self-motivated, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Candidates should be mechanically inclined and possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- Travel between customer’s residences within designated service area in company vehicle.
- Use tools to accurately troubleshoot and repair residential appliances.
- Research, request, and check in parts and materials.
- Complete work orders on company issued mobile device.
- Provide excellent customer service by answering customer questions and recommending service.
- Provide technical support to a designated team of technicians.
- Complete specialized and complex repairs within designated service area.
- Assist in training newly hired technicians within designated service area.
- Performing other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to deliver outstanding customer service and to consistently meet goals.
- Ability to train, coach, and support service technicians.
- At least 2 years' experience in appliance repair.
- Good driving record.
- EPA Section 608, Type 1 Certification preferred.
- Proven ability to complete appliance repairs with minimal assistance.
- Positive attitude and friendly disposition.
- Company vehicle.
- Health, dental, and optical plans.
- Paid time off.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Tool purchase program
- Work remotely.
Apply online on Indeed.com or send us a a message.